Friday, June 7, 2013

Happy First Birthday, Max...

Or, should I call it, "I Survived My First Year with Lots of Lego Choking Hazards."

Max is delightful, and we are so thankful for the gift of him in our family.  We've had less sleep and fewer peaceful dinners in the year since we were handed that golden-haired, 7 pound, 2 ounce bundle, but now we have his smiles and the joy of seeing the amazing creativity of Our Father.  

Max squeals with delight when he hears the garage door open as Dad returns from work.  He thinks his two brothers hung the moon.  He wants a cuddle from Mom when he wakes or when he falls.  We love him and want to enjoy him and savor the moments while we still have a red-headed baby.  

Dad decided we should have a silly hat birthday party.




  


 


2 comments:

  1. Hi! It is Mindy from B-town! I just spent some time catching up on you. I love your pictures and stories! The kids look great! I hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 1st (belated) birthday to Max! Can't believe he's a year already, but I feel like I'm always saying that these days. :) You have such a beautiful family! Love you!

    ReplyDelete