Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Khiva or My Super Sweet Husband

Craig has seen lots more places than I because of work trips.  There was one more city I wanted to see here but had assumed I would miss because, well, travel with four kids is tricky.  So, without asking me, Craig coordinated with a dear friend's husband for my friend and I to do a one-day trip.  We left at 5 a.m. and flew to Khiva, then returned home late in the evening.  Jude was a young but agreeable tourist.  And, the city was great!  Old, interesting, full of stories that our guide revealed to us.  And, I got to spend an entire talking to my friend with only one of our seven kiddos around.  We finished some of our sentences and stories without interruptions.

   

   

   

   

   

2 comments:

  1. looks like a fun trip.
    Love and hugs,
    kandice

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh - and can you believe nadia was born three years ago today? I remember your visit like it was yesterday!
    I am so thankful we are friends!

    ReplyDelete