Saturday, April 2, 2011

What a Friend!

A couple of weeks ago my long-time dear friend came all the way to Tashkent to visit.  It was so, so, so, so wonderful to have Christine here.  The photos are from our trip to the Fine Arts Museum.  It was a beautiful, interesting building and a great museum. 










Looking from a balcony into the lower floors.






 
Seth's favorite painting, the animals are dressed and acting like people.  I love this picture because Seth so enjoyed Christine.  She brought him new books and spent many, many moments reading to him.

2 comments:

  1. I really really enjoyed that little guy, too! All four of you are too much fun. Miss and love you. My favorite quote as overheard from downstairs the last night I was there, "Why does she have to go, mama?" "She has to go and see Mr. Buck." "Do we get to keep the books, though?" Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun! I didn't know Christine was coming! I'm a bit jealous. What a fun memory for your time there!

    ReplyDelete