Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Cherry Picking

A friend invited us out to her dacha (country home) to pick cherries last week.  The drive, the little house, the setting, all was great fun.  And Vic loved the cherries!

Outside the dacha


Seth found this box of cards about animals left from when our friends' kiddos were young.  He loved them.


Chasing an ant


Picking cherries








After a little cherry sampling


An old chicken coop turned into a playhouse



More sampling


He needed a cookie break after all the cherries.

1 comment:

  1. leaves me wanting some cherries. I'm sure mine won't be hand picked though. I'm missing you friend! I hope you are enjoying your last days there! I'll be praying as you transition back to Germany and then live out of a suitcase for a few months. I love thee!

    ReplyDelete