Sunday, October 28, 2012

I Fee Like My Mother...

I sound like my mother saying, "Where has the time gone?"  September and October have flown by, and I'm here trying to hold on to these last days in America, these little days of Max that will soon be memories, and the last of the gorgeous falling leaves.  We also now have only our memories of Craig's grandmother Carolyn to hold onto as she passed unexpectedly in September.

Tyler (my nephew), Gee, and Pops visited in September.  Three super heroes here to keep us safe.

The boys visited Dinosaur World while they were here, a true taste of Americana.

We were excited to spend Oma's (Craig's Mom) birthday with her on our unexpected trip to Alabama.

5 boys, 5 car seats, 1 van, whew! -- We kept  friends' kiddos during the birth of their 3rd boy.

A Saturday morning play date with friends

Soccer at the Y


No comments:

Post a Comment